Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tucker's Narwal


Tucker and Chris made a narwal last winter, and when I said something about taking pictures of his pants to post on this blog, he really wanted me to add his narwal. He also wanted me to say that only he made it. But I told him I'm not a big fat liar like he is. But he was the idea man behind it, even drawing a schematic diagram.

Here's what Tucker has to say: Daddy and me made this narwal. It's made out of fabric, a plastic sunbutter jar (but you can use peanut butter if you wanna make it), and a plastic tube that's screwed in with a screw and a nut stuck into the plastic tube. Then I used markers to color it.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

It's a very nice narwal. Please tell Tucker that I said so.

crosenfe said...

So now I'm being upstaged by an almost-6-year-old? That's an impressive narwal. And now I'd like to know more about narwals and sunbutter.

Annie said...

In the interest of full disclosure, Tucker asked me why I wanted to put a picture of the pants I embroidered on the blog, and I said, because then people will say nice things about them, and that makes me happy. So he's taken to calling the blog the place where people say nice things about your stuff. And that was his main goal in posting the pictures. So I'll definately be passing the compliments on.

Kathleen said...

Excellent narwal, Tucker! Until quite recently I thought they were made up creatures.

PS - Where are the pants?