Monday, January 5, 2009

Morgan's latest "crafts"

Painting Cheyenne's room was HEAVEN!
I locked the door and let Carol deal with the girls!
Mariah's room... Almost finished, just have to remove the tape.

What a helper!
I now realize Mom didn't really want to surprise us when she painted...
She did it while we were at school so she didn't get "help"!

Cheyenne was much better help...
But got fired for painting the trim and carpet...

Does a Gingerbread House made from a kit count as crafty?





4 comments:

Deirdre said...

I think I come from a long line of recreational non-painters. My mother has certainly never painted "for fun" and can't even picture a paintbrush in my Rosenfeld grandmother's hands. I wonder about Grandma Cel... Regardless, this is the kind of work that reminds me how much I'd rather just knit.

Morgan said...

I'll poaint for you if you knit for me!

Annie said...

It looks great, but I'm with Deirdre. Although I *love* how much paint can change a room, I'd never do it for fun.

Morgan said...

One of the best things about it was the cost!

Menards has $8.99 a gallon paint and right after Thanksgiving they had an $8 rebate on it!

I painted Cheyenne's room for $.99 and Mariah's for $1.98! Go ahead! Change your favorite color next month!!! I'll repaint!!!