Monday, March 23, 2009

Dishcloth Hat

Since I never finished Brinda's dress (she doesn't like dresses, plus I lost it...I have the pattern and the needles. No dress.), I decided to make her a hat. She had one like this, but all acrylic. And my mom trained me well - I can't handle acrylic.



So I made her a new one, in stash cotton (ok, it's dishcloth cotton). She loves it, and wears it inside all the time. It fit her when I first made it, but she loves to pull the ties down until she can't see, and now it's a bit larger. (There is an upside to acrylic, I guess.)





3 comments:

Deirdre said...

This is so fun! I'd love nothing more than an entire wardrobe made from dishcloth cotton. Brinda's a lucky kid!

Sarah said...

I would love a hat like that! The colors look great together.

Kathleen said...

This is great! (The dress was too). Dishcloth cotton is so bright and sunshiney.