Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dishcloths


Two years ago when I first started knitting Deirdre was kind enough to come down to Des Moines and teach Kathleen and me to knit in the round, increase, and decrease stitches. On that visit she gave me a booklet of 16 dishcloths. I vowed to make every dish cloth in the booklet.

I wasn't able to do much this week, but I was able to knit. I made three dishcloths this week. With the cloth I finished this morning I have finally finished all of the patterns. I'm looking forward to returning to my favorite patterns, just as soon as I get more dishcloth cotton.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

These are so pretty. I love the ones I have.

Annie said...

They look great. I use three cotton washcloths Deirdre made for me (while in Paris. I like to think of them as my fancy Parisian washcloths.) and I *love* them. That's an excellent week's work.

Deirdre said...

This is my favorite knitting project! I go into convulsions of joy while in what I call the "dishcloth section" of the yarn aisle. Excellent work Sarah!