Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shorts


Ok, I'm a little beind, but I still like to post stuff to make it seem like I do stuff other than yell at the under-5 set.

I copied a pair of shorts I bought for Tucker at a garage sale. They take only about 20 minutes each, my idea of quality crafting. As you can see, when I work in 5 minute bursts, sometimes I forget to check which way the fabric needs to go, but no one complains. Tucker calls those his Big Buck Safari shorts, in honor of the video game where you shoot exotic animals, including giraffes. To feed the hungry, I assume.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I think those shorts are great. They remind me of jams.

Deirdre said...

Yes, these shorts are fantastic! Will you show me how to copy existing clothes? Next summer I'm going to try to replicate my favorite seersucker capri pants.

On a side note, I see Gustavus students wearing zoobas without irony. Is it just the water in St. Peter, or is the world coming to an end?

crosenfe said...

Does Tucker have a purple shirt to wear with those shorts so he can be JUST LIKE Jonathan Knight???

Tonight, tonight, lalalalalala tonight...

Annie said...

Oh my goodness! I will be looking for a purple shirt. He's certainly got the right stuff.

Kathleen said...

These are great! I'm impressed.