Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pillow Crazy




We have these tiny pillows from when I was little, but only one pillow case. And Brinda loves to sleep on them, but leaks strange colors while she sleeps. (How do children do this?) So, voila! Pillow cases out of my stash. (If I keep working, in twelve years, my fabric stash will be gone, and then I'll move on to Mom's.) This odd red with the famous buildings is Brinda's favorite of my stash fabrics.

While we're on the subject, here's Tucker and Brinda's Halloween pillowcases. I made them last year and they were the first Halloween thing Tucker wanted to get out.



I can't make Blogger unturn my photo.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Very nice! I'm impressed at the depth of your stash.

The Halloween ones are great too. If that fabric also came from your stash, I'm officially jealous.

Annie said...

No, it's not from my stash. And that is exactly why my stash will never go away.