Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Baby Toys


I made some baby toys, and took pictures of them in November. But I'm posting them anyway, because my baby is cute.



This is a blanket with tabs, made what I believe is a reasonable size, and with non-cutesy fabric. Fleece on the back.

I also made a flannel square with a cracker bag inside, so it makes that crinkley noise. I sewed a wooden quarter in the corner to teethe on. When I type it out, it sounds a bit odd, but she likes it just fine.

This is also a demonstration of how inappropriately for weather my big kids dress.

5 comments:

crosenfe said...

I sure hope that was a St. Patrick's Day wooden quarter in there. Great ideas!

Sarah said...

I hate to break it to you, but the fabric is cute. So is the idea. I'm very impressed. When are you publishing your first sewing book?

Unknown said...

You are correct. The kids are so cute.

Morgan said...

GREAT ideas, Annie! Well done too!!!

Kathleen said...

Sarah's right. The fabric is very cute. (As is the baby, and the big kids. When did Tucker get kid looking, not preschooler looking?) I love the cracker wrapper idea!