Monday, February 15, 2010

New Precedent: Timeliness

I'm pretty much bragging here about how my mother completed a craft AND mailed it to me BEFORE the occassion itself. Since I haven't been crafty with things other than data and statistical software lately, this will have to suffice.

I was so happy to open my mail to find two of these!



I was pretty impressed with the presentation
Here's the whole thing: one of two matching Valentine's pillowcases (sorry about the shadows).
They're really quite lovely, but not nearly as lovely as the idea of Mother's timeliness. I'm so proud of you, Marms. Look out world, Kath may have set a new precedent.

5 comments:

Annie said...

I for one find timliness overrated. But I like the pillowcases. Fancy ruffles!

Kathleen said...

They're beautiful! I'm loving all of the pillowcases she's been making. (Timely or not). :)

Sarah said...

How cute! I hope one day to have a pillowcase for every holiday. I will keep harassing your mother until that happens.

Unknown said...

Perhaps it is not a good idea to badmouth the gift giver. Would a Thanksgiving gift now be too early or too late?

Morgan said...

I am addicted to making pillow cases and hadn't thought about making one for each holiday! YAY!!! Thanks for the excuse to keep making them!

I have been making them for charity... They are given to kids who have lost their homes due to natural disaster, fire... Also kids in foster care.