Sunday, February 3, 2008

Is scanning a craft?

I have to get up-to-date on my crafting, but have yet to actually upload photos from my brand spankin' new camera. So as a tribute to you, crafty cousins (and sister) that I hold in the highest esteem, I post this photo. After spending about 3 hours scanning Rosenfeld family slides at my mommie's house, I unearthed this stunner from March 1976. Grandma Ellie knit the "bumblebee sweater" - proof that Claire and I have craft genes comin' in on both sides of the family tree. This is sort of like a true craft post of my very own, right?

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I think if you spend 3 hours on something, it is by definition a craft. So, by the way, is looking dang cute as a little girl!!

Sarah said...

That is totally a craft. Don't even think twice about it.

Morgan said...

Scanning is definately a craft! I'm impressed you can do slides!!!

Coul'd you be ANY cuter in that photo!? That's about the age when you stayed with us and Brian tortured Rob... Hmmmmm... So much could be said...